Terms and Condition of Sale Policy
These Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed with Eastern Safety Services, a Division of Eastern Ventures Inc.
ORDERS & SHIPPING:
- Orders are binding upon acceptance and confirmation by Eastern Safety Services. Acceptance is subject to final approval by Eastern Safety Services invoices. By placing an order, customer accepts all terms and conditions of sale.
- Minimum order for prepaid freight is $2000.00 pre-tax.
- Orders shipped F.O.B. destination, prepaid via Eastern Safety Services private service, or common carrier, will be shipped in accordance with scheduled dates of delivery.
- Extra costs may apply to orders that require a combination of shipping methods (air, ground, sea, etc.).
- If Customer delivery requirements are outside the regular shipping delivery schedule, customer assumes responsibility for freight costs.
- Additional charges may apply for non-standard shipping requirements such as sending hazardous goods, fuel surcharges for certain geographic areas, additional shipping charges to remote locations, and other charges. For more details, contact Eastern Safety Services Customer Service.
- Orders cancelled after shipment has occurred will be subject to the Return Policy, refer to RETURN POLICY BELOW
- Custom and special orders cannot be cancelled if in process by, or in transit from, the manufacturer. No refunds on ANY special orders.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices published at the time of order will be honored, excluding errors and omissions.
- Only a Director of Eastern Safety Services may alter this agreement and pricing.
- Payment terms are NET 30 DAYS on Approved Credit (O.A.C.) clients only.
- A monthly service charge of 1.5% will be assessed on all past due invoices. In addition, customer is responsible for expenses such as attorney fees, court costs, and other costs incurred by Eastern Safety Services resulting from the buyer’s default.
- All customers without an account, payments are prepaid before shipment.
SHORTAGES, ERRORS & DAMAGES:
- Customer is responsible for: inspecting all shipments carefully, verifying the total numbers of cartons received, identifying any damaged goods, and documenting this on the bill of lading at the time of delivery.
- All claims for lost or damaged goods, shortages, concealed shortages, errors, and manufacturing defects must be made to Eastern Safety Services within 3 days of receiving goods.
- Merchandise will be replaced, or a credit issued, at the sole discretion of Eastern Safety Services. All Merchandise that has been damaged or in error must be returned at the customers cost before a replacement or credit is issued to the customer.
- Merchandise damaged due to improper use, or customer abuse, will not be accepted for return. Merchandise is inspected before it departs Eastern Safety Services.
- See Return Policy below for additional details.
- Products cannot be returned without a Return Authorization number (RAN) issued by Eastern Safety Services.
- All requests to return goods must be made with the following information: Account number, Invoice and purchase order number, Quantity and unit of measure, Lot number and expiration date, Specific reason for return and Packing slip.
- All merchandise must be returned clean and unaltered, in original packaging. Merchandise returned not meeting these conditions will not be credited.
- Items being returned must be re-packaged into a larger container to protect the original packaging of the product. If product was shipped in case quantities, it must be returned in the original case packaging.
- A label must be attached to the outside of the re-packaged item(s) showing the authorization number and Eastern Safety Services address.
- Products returned with alterations or damage to the original packaging, or that have been defaced (including writing on the package) may not be accepted for return.
- Merchandise with less than a 6-month shelf life will not be accepted for return.
- If product is not returned within 15 days of RAN issuance, the RAN authorization will have expired and a new RAN must be issued/authorized by Eastern Safety Services.
- Injectable medication or pharmaceutical products may not be returned.
- Custom orders, special orders are not eligible for return for credit and cannot be cancelled if in process by, or in transit from the manufacturer.
- Eastern Safety Services reserves the right to deny any refund or cancelations
- Orders cancelled after shipment has occurred will be subject to the return policy, and the customer will be responsible for return freight charges.
- Customer is responsible for freight charges when returning merchandise for reasons other than a Eastern Safety Services error.
- For returns due to an error not caused by Eastern Safety Services, a restocking fee of 25% + Freight will be applied. This will be determined when the Return Authorization Number is issued.
- For non-stock items, the following shall apply:
- Items are not returnable unless the manufacturer will accept the return of the items; if the manufacturer accepts the return, the restocking fee will be in line with the manufacturer’s restocking fee.
- Freight is the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay for.
- Upon receipt of a return request, Eastern Safety Services will determine if the product can be returned to the manufacturer and apply the associated restocking fee.
RETURN OF CLOTHING OR UNIFORM ITEMS (JACKETS, HATS, BOOTHS ETC:
- No returns on used, worn , opened , embroidered or any custom alterations to clothing.
- Uniform sizing available at our office.
- All custom items must be prepaid. No refund once order is placed for clothing.
- Some items may qualify for return, if you 25-30% restocking fee is required.
- Group sizing available on location upon request.
- Oversized clothing is an extra cost.