Terms and Conditions on Payment Plan
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MONTHLY PAYMENT PLANS
- All courses over $400.00 before taxes are eligible for monthly payment plan.
- No credit checks are required.
- A non-refundable administration fee of $95.00 will be assessed on the account for monthly payment plans.
- The maximum payment plan that a participant can request on a monthly payment plan is $2500.00.
- At no time can a participant be on a payment plan for more than one course at a time.
- Participants are required to pay 25% as the first payment which will be deducted from the course total amount. The 25% is due upon approval of the monthly plan program.
- Repayment cannot exceed 12 months on amounts over $1000.00 or cannot exceed 6 months for amounts under $999.99.
- There will be no interest charge on the course monthly payment plan but can be subject to interest rates if late payments are made.
- If there are late payments, late payments can be subject to a $50.00 administration fee per occurrence and/or an interest of not more that 8% per annual applied to the account for the remaining months.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, immediately request payment in full.
- Amount owning can be paid off in full at any time without penalty.
- No certificates are issued until all associated accounts are paid in full.
- If participants incomplete the course or are unsuccessful, the course fees remain outstanding and due.
- After three notices with no payment, participants should be aware that collections by third party and small claims court applications will be established to collect funds.
- We accept all forms of payment and all major credit cards.
- An application for monthly payment plan must be completed at least seven days before the start of the course.
Any questions, please call or email us.
After reading the Terms and Condition of the payment plan program and you wish to apply, use the application link below. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for an approval.
APPLICATION FOR PAYMENT PLAN [CLICK HERE]