Portable Fire Extinguisher Training
The safe operation of portable fire extinguishers is your first line of defense in protecting your people and property in the event of a fire. The objective of our Fire Extinguisher Training is to inform, demonstrate and provide confidence to employees in the safe and effective use of fire extinguishers in the workplace. Fires start small and may be extinguished by well-trained, knowledgeable employees using the proper equipment.
Eastern Safety Services is committed to assisting you with reducing your risk of loss due to a fire. This two-part Fire Extinguisher Training program combines both theory and practical hands-on demonstration and is designed for Office, Industrial and Construction sectors.
Fire Theory & Practical
This portion of the program takes approximately 120 minutes of classroom instruction followed by a practical.
- Identification of the benefits of training from an employer/employee perspective
- Knowledge of the three elements of fire
- Recognition of the classifications of fire
- Review portable fire extinguisher ratings, uses, and methods of operation
- Understand the PASS method
- Review portable fire extinguisher maintenance and inspection processes
- Using specialized training equipment we simulates real fire situations for practice in extinguishing A, B and C type fires.
- “Hands-on” experience of a real fire situation in a controlled environment
- Practice the proper and most effective use of the portable fire extinguisher
- Our automated demonstration system allows the trainee to ‘get it right
A record of training is provided. Wallet cards are provided to each trainee upon successful demonstration in the use of the Fire Extinguishers and completes the course.
Please contact us for further details on Fire Extinguisher training for Office, Industrial and Construction