H2S Alive – Energy Safety Canada (Formally Enform)
In a partnership, Eastern Safety Services offers this one day training course.
As the industry standard in Canada and recognized around the world, students will learn how to work safely in and around hydrogen sulphide (H2S) environments and receive a 3 year certificate.
All workers in the petroleum industry who could be exposed to hydrogen sulphide H2S.
· H2S properties, Health Hazards and Locations – Including worker exposure limits
· Hazard Assessment and Control – Including H2S case studies
· Respiratory Protective Equipment – Including Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
· Detection of H2S – Gas detection demonstrations with various detection devices
· Initial Response Strategy – 7 steps; including 4 rescue techniques and case studies
Students will be evaluated by completing the following:
- Knowledge Test:A written exam covering all of the above topics
- Practical Test:Donning an SCBA and demonstrating Rescue Techniques
Upon successful completion students will receive an Emergency Safety Canada certification card.
H2S Alive training is valid for a period of three (3) years from the initial certification date.
|Terms & Conditions|
|Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of courses make up to 48 hours prior to start of a course will be assessed at a 20% non – refundable hold back fee.
A cancellation of a booking make within 24 hours prior to the start of a course will be deemed a no show. No shows are not eligable for a refund.
Cancellations must be received through our email system to be vaild.
Any questions regarding this course please call or email us.