No Refunds, including deposits. See cancallation policy for information on credits. All course fees and deposits are required to confirm your registration and seat(s) in the class.
- Any course fees that are under $500.00, full course cost is required three (3) days before the start date of classes.
- Any course fees that exceed $500.00, a minimum payment of $500.00 is required at time of registration. We cannot hold seats without a minimum payment. The remaining payment is due three (3) days before the start of classes.
- Payment arrangements are available in certain situations. Please contact us to discuss payment arrangements.
- There will be NO cash payments accepted during classes.
- All course fees including deposits are non-refundable. See Cancellation Policy.
Payment options are:
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Debit, Debit VISA, e-Transfer – Email Money Transfer (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: 1234567890), PO# or Corporate Account Invoicing, Payment plan
Unless otherwise stated, all course fees include books, certificate, training materials, and tuition. Does not include travel, accommodation and meals. Student account must be paid in full to a zero balance before certificates are released. This includes balances that maybe owning from other classes.
Unless a credit account has been setup, all payments of products are due before leaving the office. NO RETURN on open or used items. No return on custom orders of any kind. Custom orders are requested products that is not in-stock at the time.
Restocking fee of 30% on all returned products including medical supplies, medical equipment and uniforms.
All fees for rental equipment are due at the time of rental. A minimum, of 200.00 Canadian dollars, security deposit is required on any rental equipment.
- Cash (Office only)
- American Express
- eTransfer – Email Money Transfer
- Corporate Invoicing
- Electronic Invoices