Emergency Management Planning is a systematic approach for identifying and minimizing the impact of risks to life, property and the environment. Eastern Safety Services provides a foundation for coordinating and integrating all activities necessary to build, sustain, and improve the capability to mitigate against, prepare for, respond to, and recover from threatened or actual natural disasters, criminal acts including terrorism or other man-made disasters.
Eastern Safety Services incorporates the four pillars of Emergency Management to prepare your organization in the event of emergencies and disaster. The four pillars are:
- Prevention and mitigation: Prevention and mitigation refers to actions taken to identify and reduce the impacts and risks of hazards before an emergency or disaster occurs.
- Preparedness: Preparedness increases the ability to respond quickly and effectively to emergencies and to recover more quickly from their long-term effects and involves actions taken prior to an event to ensure the capability and capacity to respond.
- Response: Response refers to actions taken during or immediately after an emergency or disaster for the purpose of managing the consequences.
- Recovery: Recovery refers to actions taken after an emergency or disaster to re-establish or rebuild conditions and services.
We provide our clients with successful plans to help improve the response and recovery to disasters. Some of these plans are listed below:
- Operational Plans
- Response Plans
- Incident- / Risk-Specific Plans
- Event-Specific Plans
- Institution or Division Specific Plans
- Business Continuity Plans
- Evacuation Plans
We focus our planning around the All-Hazards Risk Assessment approach. All-Hazards Risk Assessment is a systematic approach for concurrently identifying, analyzing and estimating all natural, accidental and malicious threats, and hazards.
The All-Hazards Risk Assessment approach that you can expect from Eastern Safety Services will:
- Help to identify and prioritize risks and propose mitigation activities
- Promote integration of lessons learned and adoption of a forward-looking approach
Eastern Safety Services offers additional products and services:
- Hazard and Risk Assessment
- Emergency Plan Review
- Policy Development
- Crisis Communications Plan
- Emergency Operations center design and setup
- Exercise Design
- Mutual Aid Agreements
- Response Planning
- Recovery Plan
- Evacuation Plan
- Business Impact Analysis
- Plan Maintenance
- Emergency operations
- Capability Assessment
- Corporate Emergency preparedness
- Corporate & Crisis Management
- Damage Assessment & Planning
- Bylaw & Policy Development