Quality Management Systems
Eastern Safety Services reputation is built on commitment to quality and leadership. From the design of our policies to our day-to-day operations, we maintain superior standards to ensure our clients receive the best services possible. Our dedicated and experienced staff will strive to satisfy our clients requirements through our exceptional standard of service and policy of continuous improvement.
Benefits of Quality Management
A quality system is about bringing real and ongoing benefits to your organization. At Eastern Safety Services we help our clients to implement quality management systems that not only meet their needs and certification requirements but also bring significant business benefits.
- Increased client confidence and satisfaction
- Improved efficiency and increased productivity
- Reduced costs due to reduced errors and rework
- Positive impact on company profile and reputation
- Improved staff motivation
At Eastern Safety Services we understand the difficulties and benefits of implementing a quality management system. Our company’s high caliber personnel have assisted a wide range of organizations to establish effective quality management systems and achieve certification to standards such as ISO 9001.
What we Deliver
We steer you through the entire process, and our quality management services include:
- Design and implementation of formal quality management system
- Gap analysis of quality management systems to the standard requirements
- Setting quality objectives and targets
- Process mapping
- Pre-assessment and internal audits
- Customer satisfaction measurement
We provide professional and expert quality management consultancy to businesses across all sectors, and can tailor these services to suit your particular needs.
Our Consulting provides a full range of management consulting services tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Project coordination
- Strategic planning
- Feasibility studies
- Policy and procedure development
- Planning and facilitation for conferences, seminars or meetings
We can support clients in the ongoing quest for increased cost effectiveness of operations, while maintaining quality expectations:
- Workflow analysis including Lean methods and tools
- Process redesign for improved productivity and efficiency
- Process flowcharting and procedure development
- Managing the implementation of change
- Bench marking against best practices